Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A bit of housekeeping...

Dear bloggers,

Does anyone have any idea why I'm able to post comments to some Blogger blogs and not others? The blogs I'm having trouble with are ones that provide a list of "identities" to choose from (Google account, Open ID, TypePad, etc.) when commenting. The thing is, no matter which identity I choose - even if I opt for "anonymous" out of desperation - my comments just don't go through.

It's weird. And frustrating. And I have no idea how to remedy this situation...

Help!

Signed,
A confused simpleton

4 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

This is why I don't like blogger.

If you are commenting, are you using your full email address as the user name? That might help.

msfitzita said...

Yeah...that didn't help.

Siiiigh.

Unknown said...

be persistent. i get an error, then another and then it seems to go through the third time I try.

erica said...

This happens to me, too. I've noticed that when I'm using my old (2005) laptop I get the error messages with the blogs that ask me to select an account and when I use the newer computer I don't, but I'm not sure how helpful this information is.