...even though I'm grumbly and whiny:
1. The suspicious dark mole I found in the shower turned out to be lint.
2. I have a stash of Baker's chocolate. And I know how to use it.
3. Whatever glued itself to my eyeball (which I only noticed when I had it squished tight as I rinsed my hair) dislodged itself with no apparent injury or lasting ill effects.
4. The questionable hot dogs I ate for lunch yesterday obviously weren't bad. My tummy feels fine.
5. You CAN leave opened hot dogs in the fridge for more than three days, contrary to everything my Mother has always taught me.
6. Beer and wings with friends tomorrow night.
7. Leftovers for lunch.
8. Yarn, yarn and more yarn.
9. A good hair day, even if there's no one here to see it.
10. My ankle cancer seems to have gone away.
11. Hypochondria is far less frightening than cancer.
12. It's cool enough to have all the windows open.
13. The message I just picked up saying someone had accessed our bank account and withdrawn $4000 was a crank call.
14. I noticed the piece of black bean skin stuck between my teeth before anyone else did.
15. I finally managed to identify the funky smell in the refrigerator (coming from a tub of Ricotta cheese that was, allegedly, still good for another week).
16. The sun has replaced the rain and gloom of the morning.
17. Laundry blowing on the drying rack outside.
18. The promise of a proper retractable laundry umbrella (in lieu of a clothesline which we have no room for).
19. 5 cups of cleaned, chopped, fresh rhubarb recently stashed in the freezer.
20. Broad beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, beets, onions and peppers all flourishing in our vegetable garden and pots.
Ahhhh, that's MUCH better.