Thursday, July 31, 2008

MOVE

I've kept myself very busy today. I'm not sure why, exactly, but for some reason I can't stop moving.

Sorting, cleaning, organizing, painting. Move. Move. Move. Every time I stop I see something else that needs to be done, and before I'm even aware that I've started, I'm halfway through that task too.

I have no specific reason for this flurry of activity - I'm not aware that I'm running from anything or worried about anything beyond the regular anxieties that crowd my brain these days - but just the same, I can't stop.

I've had weird stress dreams the last few nights too. The kind where you can't find your locker and when you do you can't remember the combination, but it doesn't really matter anyway because you have no idea what classes you're in or what books you need for the classes you can't remember. And then you miss your bus.

That kind.

So I'm lost at school at night, and busy creating order during the day.

I think what's most frustrating is that the more I clean, sort, organize and paint, the more I see that there is to clean, sort, organize and paint.

Maybe that's why I keep moving. There's just so much to do I can't stop.

Delightful.

I so need a cookie.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You DO need a cookie. I've added Giant Ginger Cookies to my blog - give 'em a whirl - they're yummy (especially if you love gingerbread!)

The only problem is somehow blogger is acting weird - sometimes you have to add the www. before my blog name or it won't come up with the most current posts. I don't understand it, but I'm not the most IT capable person.

That and the planets are so way off for us right now...

Anyway, enjoy!

Nikki said...

I hope you have everything as organized as you feel is complete...sending you a big ole plate of brownies...mmmmm ((((HUGS)))