1. Blood draw from friendly phlebotomist who left an alarming bruise on my arm
2. Dildocam with accompanying uncomfortable conversation about upcoming baby shower tech is throwing for her sister
3. Awkward waiting room conversation with fellow patient that started with her query about length of post-dildocam wait times. Thomas mentioned. Not sure if I should have done that...
4. Consultation with doctor (the one who did the D&C after my first miscarriage and who re-stapled me when I sprung a leak after Thomas' C-section. He didn't remember me, but I can't forget the sorrow that clings to him)
5. Prescription for Clomid
6. Is that the smell of fear?
7. Worrying and driving
8. Visit with my parents, complete with toasted tomato sandwich (a restorative and all-too-brief reprieve from the scary world)
9. Grocery shopping
10. Drug store shopping
11. Battle with the humidity-ravaged front door lock
12. Muttered expletives
13. Garage door entry
14. People magazine, chocolate and 90210
15. Dinner preparation
16. Dinner with wine
17. More wine
18. My Beloved, at long last
All's well that ends well.