Sunday, June 04, 2006

If you have a minute and a good idea...

One of the bloggers I stumbled upon not too long ago is pregnant with her second child after losing her first, a little girl named Kaily, when she was just four months pregnant.

She's doing well, but is on strict bedrest - and kind of going out of her mind.

If you have any ideas for keeping Becci busy (interesting websites, good books, craft projects - whatever) please drop by her blog and let her know. I'm sure she'll be happy to have your suggestions and a few extra comments to read the next time she checks her site!

Thanks!

Becci's blog: "Bedrest and Beyond"

3 comments:

miraclebaby said...

I so needed that today. I am very tearful and a bit overwhelmed today.... you're so sweet to think of me.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the link. I've been there, on bed rest before (though not that long!), so it's nice to spread a little support!

Rosemarie said...

I posted to her blog. I suggested going to bored.com It's fun and has tons of strange and funny things to look at. I hope it keep her entertained while she's baking that baby ;)