Sunday, June 04, 2006

If you have a minute and a good idea...

One of the bloggers I stumbled upon not too long ago is pregnant with her second child after losing her first, a little girl named Kaily, when she was just four months pregnant.

She's doing well, but is on strict bedrest - and kind of going out of her mind.

If you have any ideas for keeping Becci busy (interesting websites, good books, craft projects - whatever) please drop by her blog and let her know. I'm sure she'll be happy to have your suggestions and a few extra comments to read the next time she checks her site!

Thanks!

Becci's blog: "Bedrest and Beyond"

2 comments:

Becci said...

I so needed that today. I am very tearful and a bit overwhelmed today.... you're so sweet to think of me.

Rosemarie said...

I posted to her blog. I suggested going to bored.com It's fun and has tons of strange and funny things to look at. I hope it keep her entertained while she's baking that baby ;)