Friday, April 07, 2006

It only took a year and three months...

I've finally figured out how to add links. Yes, after just 15 months.

Watch out now, IT departments across the planet will be knocking down my door, begging me to come practice my brand of technical wizardry in their firms.

Whatever. At least I can spell IT.

Anyway, I've included a list of blogs I frequent. They are written by a collection of witty, tortured, angry, happy, talented, passionate, loving, hilarious, thoughtful, kind, wounded, determined souls - and you should check them out.

Poke. Poke. Poke.

5 comments:

Lori said...

You don't want me to get any work done, do you? :-)

Erin said...

You know, you could have just asked your Web Developer friend (WINK).

Anam Cara said...

I still haven't figured out how to do links so I am impressed by you! (I tried once a long time ago and I oculd't do it and I haven't tried again! - lazy me)

Abby said...

Wow, you're really into poking lately, aren't you? ;)

Sherry said...

Ow.

The oddest thing about your post is that this morning I literally thought, "I have to tell K how to do links," and look what you figured out! YAY!

I told ya that all that code meant something!