Friday, April 21, 2006

Nathan likes me

My sister-in-law just sent this to me...

Nathan said "I like Kristin" while we were driving home from my mom's house the other night. Those were his exact words. He actually opened the conversation and had a follow up. Usually he will say "mommy?!?" and I say "Yes Nathan" and then there is silence for a while, then he says "mommy?!?" and again I say "Yes Nathan" and that is the whole conversation. But on Wednesday after Passover dinner he said " Mommy" and I said "Yes Nathan" and he said "I like Kristin!" It was nice to have more than just the opener of a conversation with him.

Nathan will be two in June. In fact, he was born the day Thomas was conceived.

This has just filled me to the very brim with love and joy.

I like you too, Nathan

1 comment:

Aidan's Mom said...

I just want you to know I think you are an amazing woman and the most wonderful mother. I hope you are blessed beyond your wildest dreams and that those empty arms are full of life and joy before you know it.
Hugs, good thoughts and happy days to you.

Bostongal2003