I only knocked off a few items, but it's Monday. You just can't expect much from a Monday.
Here's what I managed:
1. Made the bed
2. Finished the laundry (okay so that last load is sitting unfolded in the dryer, but close enough)
3. Planned the week's meals
4. Bought mums for the deck
5. Went grocery shopping (which is actually where I bought the mums)
6. Stood in line behind a beautiful baby boy while waiting to check out (it was almost 9:00pm so apparently it doesn't matter when I go) and wondered what it would feel like to hold and cuddle Thomas
7. Tried to hack off the towel bar in the powder room (because the plan is to replace the ugly builder's fixtures with the pretty brushed metal ones we bought months ago) but couldn't budge them
8. Puzzled over the incredible strength of the super glue the builders used and stewed about the dents and scratches in the wall around the towel bar from said hacking attempt
9. FINALLY finalized a way to get the book drive books to the northern Native communities that need them.
I guess that's a pretty good day's work for a Monday.
Well, except for the towel bar fiasco. But tomorrow is, after all, another day.