For two nights in a row now I've had unsettling dreams. I don't remember them, but I know they're still in there, lurking in the back of my head like thieves in the night waiting to steal my fragile peace.
As a result, today I kind of feel unsettled. I'm sort of at loose ends - not sure what to do with myself. There's lots to BE done, I just don't know where to begin.
- finish the laundry
- plan the week's meals
- go grocery shopping
- drink wine (since AF arrived this morning)
- empty and re-load the dishwaher
- make the bed
- return Mom and Dad's step ladder (shoot, we should have done this last night!)
- clean the basement
- finishing cleaning and sorting out the spare room
- organize the garage sale OR find a charity to take all our bits and pieces
- weed the front garden
- buy fall mums for the back deck and replace dead herbs
- Plant the shrub Auntie Margo gave us
Ugh. Yes, there's lots to do, that's for sure. In fact I need to add subcategories to some of these. But I won't. The items that need their own subcategories aren't going to get done today anyway so there's just no point.
Maybe I'll just start with making the bed and go from there.
I'll be back later with an update...